Current Employment Opportunities
Commercial Real Estate Marketing/Admin Assistant
We're seeking a commercial property marketing and administrative assistant to support the firm's growing commercial brokerage division. The primary responsibilities will include coordinating and executing commercial property marketing activities, researching commercial property data, and providing administrative support to the firm's commercial brokers and company leadership.
- College degree required
- Some commercial real estate experience preferred
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience using GIS and other public, online tools to research property data preferred
- Microsoft Office experience (particularly Excel) required
- Adobe Design Suite experience preferred (Adobe InDesign)
REA offers a great benefits package including paid health insurance, 401K with employer matching and various paid holidays.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in property management or commercial brokerage services, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will contact you if your qualifications meet our current staffing needs.