We know what is important to you—creating value from your real estate investment through maximizing occupancy and minimizing expenses. We know how to get the right tenants in a timely manner and how to keep them. We also have a proven track record of saving money for clients.
The REA Approach
We start by gaining an understanding of the property and your goals when we:
- Meet with you to learn the history of the property—its highs and lows and everything in between.
- Perform an initial review of the property and recommend a rental rate structure.
- Establish tenant criteria.
- Prepare a preventive maintenance schedule.
Then, we focus on maximizing occupancy as we:
- Market your property. Advertising includes on-site signage and online listings (Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, and more), as well as posting on REA’s website, which currently receives 1,200+ weekly visitors.
- Facilitate a comprehensive application process, including credit, criminal, landlord and employment checks.
- Prepare and execute leases.
- Collect rent and security deposit (we offer convenient online payment methods including credit cards and eChecks).
Keep our eyes on both long-term tenant satisfaction and property value as we:
- Meet with owners to ensure open lines of communication and discuss ongoing goals for the property.
- Respond to all tenant concerns in a timely manner. One feature many of our tenants enjoy is the ability to conveniently submit maintenance requests online.
- Perform regular property inspections and report findings.
- Review rental rates on a regular basis.
- Implement the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Facilitate the eviction process, if necessary.
- Inspect each property/unit both pre- and post-rental.
- Be attentive to EEO and EHO compliance.
- Provide comprehensive financial reports, including monthly and year-end statements.
Areas of Specialization
- Stabilized Apartment Communities
- Lease up of New Apartment Communities
- REO Communities
- Affordable Housing Apartment Communities
- HUD Compliance Apartment Communities
The REA Difference
- Thirty-year proven track record: our longevity is our best testimonial.
- Cost-conscious culture: we treat every dollar invested as if it were our own.
- Cross-trained support staff: precious time isn’t spent waiting for one person to give an answer—a cross-trained staff means any number of professionals are able to provide a solid response.
- In-house maintenance team, including a NC Licensed General Contractor: reducing dependency on and the cost of outside contractors.
- Personal, hands-on service: we are in this with you.