ALL POSITIONS - Residential Property Management - Jacksonville, NC
Real Estate Associates is accepting resumes for property management positions to fill current openings. Positions are fully accountable for all day-to-day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the properties in various roles.
REA is currently seeking Management, Leasing and Maintenance professionals. Your talent can help our team grow.
- Maintenance Technicians
- Community Managers, Assistant Managers and Leasing
- Prior property management experience necessary.
- Must be organized and able to perform fully and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate an appropriate course of action.
- Knowledge of OSHA and Fair Housing Laws and regulations.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- The pre-employment evaluation process includes criminal background, credit and drug screenings
- Appfolio Management Software knowledge a plus.
- Real Estate License: (Preferred) for Leasing and Management
- HVAC License: (Preferred) for Maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
- Standing, walking, and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver's license is required.