This position is part-time, approximately 20 hours per week. Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Real Estate Associates seeks an experienced property manager to focus on a 120-unit condominium community on a part-time basis. This position will work with the property management firm and on-site Maintenance team to conduct all day-to-day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, including leasing and administrative processes.
- Prior property management experience necessary.
- Must be organized, meticulous and able to perform fully and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Appfolio Management Software knowledge a plus.
- Real Estate License: (Preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience as a Property Manager required
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
Job Type: Part-time Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Standing, walking, and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver's license is required.