We are hiring a full-time commercial property marketing and administrative assistant to support the firm's growing commercial brokerage division. Incumbent will be the primary support person for the company on the commercial side.
Job Responsibilities Includes:
- Coordinating and executing commercial property marketing activities.
- Researching commercial property data.
- Provide administrative support to the firm’s commercial brokers and company leadership.
- Preparing marketing flyers and proposals
- Conducting commercial property market research
- Organizing company electronic file storage
- Other duties may be assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following:
- 1-3 years of commercial real estate experience .
- Associates degree required.
- Must have an outgoing and friendly personality as this position will be client facing.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and high-level organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, is required.
- Experience using GIS and other public, online tools to research property data is preferred.
- Adobe Design Suite experience preferred.
When applying, please indicate your salary expectations for this position. Compensation is based on experience; benefits include paid vacation and holidays, 401K plan with employer matching, and 100% employer-paid health insurance. All resumes will be treated with strict confidentiality.