Vice President - Brokerage
Hometown: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Johnny Wehmann brings a 13-year background of diverse real estate experience to Real Estate Associates. While Johnny practices commercial brokerage throughout the Triangle, he has found a niche working in Chatham, Durham and Orange Counties. Before joining REA, Johnny was working as a commercial real estate broker with Sperry Van Ness. Prior to that he was at Meridian Realty in Winston-Salem were he worked in commercial property management with a focus on retail and office properties; his clients ranging from local landlords to private equity fund managers. Johnny also spent several years as a Property Manager/Broker-in-Charge focusing on Multi-Family housing with developer/owner, Ticon Properties.
Outside of work, Johnny enjoys spending time with friends and family. He can regularly be found at local music venues and sporting events. He especially loves going on outdoor adventures with his wife Catherine, daughter Laney, and their two dogs, Dash and Emmie.
Education, Accreditations and Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Economics, East Carolina University
- Graduate, NC Realtors® Leadership Academy
- Rising Star Award, Orange-Chatham Association of Realtors®
- Member, Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors®
- Member, Chapel Hill Young Professionals
- Member, Bull City Business Leaders
- Volunteer, Mental Health Association of the Triangle