Hometown: Roxboro, NC
Reggie joined REA in 2018. He previously served as an Executive Director at a fast-growing local non-profit where he was responsible for the strategic, financial, and operational leadership of a portfolio of owned and leased properties totaling 270,000+ square feet. Reggie's commercial real estate experience includes hands-on leadership in site identification, land acquisition, local entitlements, site and building design, construction management, and project financing. His 20+ years of experience in finance and accounting includes working in and for large national and international companies in the technology and consumer products sectors.
Reggie serves clients in all facets of brokerage with the same drive and entrepreneurial spirit. He is active in his North Durham community, both through his church and at Voyager Academy, where his four children are enrolled. He enjoys the outdoors, where he often seeks adventure with his kids, including through participation in the YMCA’s Y Guides father/son/daughter program.
Education, Accreditations and Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Certified Public Accountant, NC
- Member, North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Appalachian State University
- Member, Durham Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Triangle Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Voyager Academy School Improvement Team
- Member, The Summit Church
- Past Board Member, Bridgehaven Counseling Associates