Director of Residential Property Management
Hometown: Hollywood, FL.
Adrian joined REA in 2017 with over 15 years of experience in property management. He has served in leadership roles throughout the South East, overseeing marketing and financial operations for a variety of apartment communities and single-family homes. Excelling in various leadership positions throughout his career, he worked in several large markets including Atlanta, Dallas, Charlotte and Raleigh. Adrian has a background that is well rounded in the residential management of single-family, mid-rise, property rehab and renovations, development and lease-up of multifamily homes. He has overseen assets in various stages of redevelopment and value-add working for both owned, and third-party contracts. Adrian’s primary responsibility is overseeing REA’s third-party residential leasing portfolio and management of current and new owner relationships.
Education, Accreditations and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, North Carolina State University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS), National Apartment Association
- Member, Triangle Apartment Association
- Past Chair, Products and Services Council, TAA
- Volunteer, Orange County Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer Coach, Orange County Parks and Recreation